Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

So the week before Thanksgiving we took Bentley to the doctor for an upper respiratory infection. He was put on antibiotics and was feeling much better by the time Thanksgiving rolled around. We enjoyed Thanksgiving lunch with my family and dinner with Jeremy's family. To say we were stuffed would be an understatement. So much delicious food and so much to be thankful for. I really do have so much to be thankful for. My top 5 things:
1. My wonderful family. Jeremy, Bentley, my family and Jeremy's family.
2. My doggies. Although they are not the most well behaved dogs. I am thankful my husband allows me to have them and that they are not sitting in an animal shelter. I also love that my son LOVES dogs!
3. A roof over my head.
4. That I am a stay at home mom. I get to love on my son all day long and never have to miss a first. He is such a happy boy as well.
5. That my husband has a good job so that I can be a stay at home mom.

Little man is sleeping in my arms, he has had a fever of 101 all day. Looks like tomorrow we will be headed back to the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment