Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

On Friday Bentley had his 2 month check up. The doctor said he is one very healthy big boy! Bentley is now in the 90th percentile on weight and height. Everything looks great. He did get his first round of shots which made him extremely cranky on Friday night! We go back in 2 months (at that appointment they will talk to us about when to start to supplement rice cereal and food). Bentley decided for Mother’s Day he was going to roll over. He did it several times and Grandma and Grandpap were able to see it. Bentley loves to “talk” to us now. (Finally I found a trait like me- loves to talk!)

Yesterday was my very first Mother’s day! It was such a special/humbling day. Jeremy fixed me an omelet and bacon. Bentley, Jeremy, and the dogs made me a card. I got a David Wilson jersey (for those of you who don’t know, he is a football player for VT and I love him). We had lunch with my mother and family, went for a walk, and Jeremy’s parents made dinner for us. I was so very blessed on this wonderful day and both Jeremy and I are very lucky to have such amazing Mom’s in our life! I defiantly have two very good examples of how to be a great mom!

P.S.- It’s my sisters birthday today…Happy Birthday Kerrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment