Friday, January 20, 2012

15 weeks ad counting

I just got home from my 16 week appointment (although I am still 15 weeks). All was well with baby and me. I am having little burst of energy, which is extremely nice. I have started feeling the baby move, though it is sporadic. I can't believe I am feeling the second baby move, and to be honest it feels like it wasn't that long ago I was feeling Bentley moving around in me.

Speaking of Bentley, I have started planning his birthday party and have been an emotional mess the entire time. I don't want him to turn one. I am ready for time to stop so I can just have him little. I know every age I will enjoy, I am just not ready to move on yet. For those of you coming to his birthday party, I will appologize now. There will be tears.....

Bentley is so amazing. He is doing really well with walking. He has taken several steps here recently and prefers to walk to his cousin Lauren (who he loves). He also prefers to hold one of our hands and walk from place to place. He has learned to point to things he wants, and loves to communicate with me. His favorite thing right now is to headbutt everything because he thinks it is funny and makes people laugh. We are trying to ignore this behavior because he gets carried away with it sometimes. I think it is just typical boy behavior. He also LOVES his daddy. When daddy gets home he gets so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment