Monday, January 23, 2012

Orange Juice

Okay, I am pretty sure I am not supposed to be giving Bentley orange juice, but here is the deal.....
Bentley loves oranges and orange juice! Every morning I get up, fix myself a large glass of orange juice, sit down on the couch to watch him play and enjoy my morning. Every morning Bentley sits in the floor playing UNTIL he turns around eyes my large glass of orange juice and proceeds to come over and make I want noises and grabbing at my cup until I give in and give him some. This leads to baby slobber in MY orange juice....which leads to me not enjoying MY orange juice. So how do we solve this problem? Yup, break the rules and give him his own sippy cup of orange juice. I don't regret it (maybe I will when the Dr. fusses at me), but for now he is so happy and I am happy as well! Good morning!

P.S.- He is the cutest, sweetest, little boy in the world! No seriously!
P.P.S.- The last several days he has taken several steps on his own in between toys. I think he is finally figuring out that he can walk from one place to another easier than crawl.





1 comment:

  1. don't feel bad! Just dilute the oj for him with water! 50% OJ, 50% water!:)

    ReplyDelete