Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bentley's First Birthday

Well, this weekend was a big weekend for us. Bentley turned the big 1 years old. It is hard to believe it has already been a year and this time last year we were just beginning this amazing journey. I was able to keep myself together for MOST of the day.

We threw the big bash here at our house, and while it was a bit crowded I think (and hope) everyone was able to have a good time. I know that Jeremy, Bentley, and I all enjoyed the party and everyone was so kind. Bentley got some really cute clothes and some really awesome toys! He gets excited when he sees his new toys and has seriously played with each and every one of them!

We ended the night at The Homeplace for dinner with Jeremy's mom, Aunts, and Granny who came in from Pittsburgh. I think that is the best birthday dinner a little boy can have. We even gave him a little tea/lemonade mix (I know, I know, bad momma and daddy, but it was a special day and it is the best tea/lemonade ever), which he loved. He even sang his favorite song and talked the entire way up and down the mountain. He was literally squealing with delight before putting him to bed.


I think it was a very successful first birthday! We are very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. Pictures to come (if you were at the party and took pictures can you please send them to me, we were so busy we did not take any ourselves, once again bad mom and dad)!


No comments:

Post a Comment