Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Random Thoughts

I am not going to make a New Years Resolution list this year. I feel like in general there is always something I need to work on to be a better person/wife/mommy. Here are some random thoughts I am thinking today:

1. I need to write on my blog more often.
2. I never want to forget when Ben is hungry he says "I eat, I eat".
3. I think we should start a family tradition the first Friday of ever month we should do a movie night. (I haven't ran this by Jeremy). I also understand my children will not sit thought a movie, but even if they only make it 5 mins. I think it would be a nice tradition.
4. There are a lot of things I need to get done around the house but never have time to do them. This must change.
5. Jeremy says we are going to work on sleep training Clayton tonight. We have said this for a long time. We will see if it actually happens.

I am so excited for the amazing year that lies ahead! I can't help but feel blessed. Time to go cuddle up with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment