Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Reaching Goals

Lately Bentley has been practicing walking. One of his favorite things to do these days is take a push toy and walk behind it. He loves to practice and gets so excited to be able to go places. He has been keeping me on my toes. He has gotten faster crawling and has found cords and other items that we need to do to baby proof the house. Bentley likes to share things with the dogs, Jeremy, or myself. He also likes to give his momma kisses (which Jeremy thinks is gross, because they can be a little sloppy and there is a possibility of a little nibble in there as well)! Bentley has been doing well with sleeping. He goes to bed easily at night and then wakes up around 11 when we are going to bed. We pat his cute tushy and he goes back to sleep until 5ish when he wakes up to eat, then goes back to sleep until 7 or 8. I am liking this new schedule!

Jeremy and I have started running. He is trying to help me get back in shape. I know several other girls who have had their baby around the same time I have and are back down to their “original weight” or below. It has been weighing pretty heavy on me lately and I get pretty bummed because I have never had to deal with having to lose weight (when I was young I used to have to TRY to gain weight). I am hopeful that I will be able to get to my goal sooner rather than later.

Besides getting healthier and loving on my amazing son and husband, my goal is to get on here and update more frequently with pictures and post. I am going to leave you with one of my favorite pictures….Bentley in the bath tub….look at that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment