Monday, October 11, 2010

All Kinds of Love

This past weekend was Jason's (Jeremy's brothers) wedding. The setting was at their farm house on the country side in the fall. The weather turned out beautiful for the event! On Saturday they had the "preception" which consisted of games and a bbq. It was so relaxing and nice to be able to enjoy family for such a wonderful event in a relaxed setting. I played a fun game of croquet with Grandpap, Karen Jo, Sara, Tim and Dusty. By fun I mean in the dark and Jeremy may or may not have helped me cheat (I was in last place and so far behind he felt bad for me). I have terrible aim. I love the fact that Jeremy's Grandpap will get out there and play with the grandkids! The bbq was delicious (and the cupcakes too) and the friends, family, and love was abundant! The next morning they had a sunrise ceremony, which was gorgeous. Reverend Bo did an amazing job and Pappa Joe made them a song and sang it. It was the perfect little wedding and everyone really seemed to enjoy it!

Baby Update: The kicks seem to be getting stronger now. I really love feeling the baby move around inside of me. My back in the past week has really begun to hurt (I told Jeremy that just meant more back rubs for me). Sleeping is getting harder because I have trouble finding a way I am comfortable. One of the most shocking things I learned this week is that when I stand up straight I can no longer see my feet (hopefully I will see them again in a few months). I got a great baby care book from Kelly Shores that I am starting to read. I still cant complain though, even with all of these things I have going on I still feel pretty good and I have actually had a lot of energy! I pray every night for my baby to be safe and healthy. I am so blessed!

We are excited because next weeks update will let you know the sex of our baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment