Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's a....

It's a BOY!! Jeremy and I are going to have a son and Coby and Miley are going to have a little brother. We love thinking of all the different ways we can say it! The gender reveal party went off great and we are so thankful for all the family and friends that showed up. Everyone of you will be a big part of our child's life...whether our children are going to grow up together, your an aunt/uncle/grandparent/great aunt, and even if your just family friends! We have to give a BIG THANK YOU to Suzanne Adams (Jeremy's Co-worker) that made the cake. It was very cute and very yummy! I will post pictures soon of the party! I have felt for the first time the baby have the hiccups...what a neat feeling! Jeremy and I have decided not to tell people the name until the baby is born! I think that is all the important things for now...I need to get shopping for my precious little boy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I knew it. I told Yvonne when I was down last weekend it was a boy. You can ask her for the reason but it was the same way I knew she was having boys. Congratulations! And please no junior. :)

    ReplyDelete