Sunday, October 31, 2010

Welcome November

Things have been a little crazy here lately. Jeremy has had lots going on at work and home and for the first time since June I worked every day for a week. I know some people may say they do that all the time, however, it is really hard to work a whole week after your body has gotten used to a different schedule. I am not complaining. I have been really excited about working and of course it is good money as well. This is the first weekend we haven't had a football game, and as much as we love going to VT football games these weekends are always welcome. We took the extra time to register for our lil' man (I will post our registry for those who want it at the end of this blog, it is still subject to change as we are still making decisions). Jeremy also started to install our fireplace. This will be a very long project as we have to cut through walls and add stone work. This is our last project before the baby comes. After we finish this we will start setting things up for the baby and enjoying the holiday season (hopefully we will be done before Christmas). I am super excited to have all our house projects finished....until then I will try and be patient and as helpful as possible. Jeremy is always working hard between his job and working here.

On the baby side of things..... I have def. started growing more and more. I did have a scare on Friday where I hadn't felt the baby move in a while and I got really upset. Not to worry though the baby has been moving around lots and is doing fine! Sleep is getting increasingly harder with my hips hurting. Jeremy and I have decided on a name for now (it is subject to change and we are not telling people until the baby gets here)! It is finally nice to have things coming together, it makes lil' man seem more real and we are getting more excited.

 Here is the link to get to our baby registry. You may have to put in my name to get to it. For city make sure you put in Salem! Click Here:      Heather and Jeremy's Baby Registry

No comments:

Post a Comment