Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Busy Life

This is by far my favorite time of year. There are so many wonderful things going on around this time. I went to our towns Christmas parade the other night to see my nephew and niece in the parade. We also were able to go to my nephews band concert this week and I was very impressed to see how fast he was able to play the drums. In the upcoming week we will get to go see my other nephew and niece sing in a Christmas play at their church. These activities really put me in the Christmas spirit.

This past week I was able to have the entire week off from work, partly because I had taken that long term job and some principles were not aware I was available again. This was truly a blessing because I was able to accomplish so much during the week. I am also a little concerned with going into classrooms right now where teachers are sick because I would hate to get sick (I have avoided it this far)! I got the house cleaned and washed my first load of baby clothes, steam cleaned the stairs, work on Christmas cards and Christmas presents, and finally return some wedding supplies I bought and never used (like candles and ribbon) to get almost $200 dollars back! I even managed to order contacts and earn $2 using a rebate. 

Jeremy has been taken some days off work to work on our fireplace and go to doctors appointments with me. This week he took Wednesday off to go to the doctors appointment with me but decided instead that he would work on the fireplace. We actually have something that looks like a fireplace! Unfortunately, I still don't think that we will finish until almost time for the baby. Jeremy has been working so hard and I am so proud of him, he has done better than I could have ever imagine!

Baby- We went to the doctor this week to check on baby and do the fun glucose test. The glucose test came back normal so we are all good there. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is always nice to hear. The doctor measured my belly and said that I am measuring at 29 weeks instead of 28 weeks which means we may have a baby sooner than we thought! I continue to feel the baby move a lot, sometimes the baby feels like it is kicking my ribs or jumping on my bladder. Jeremy and I did invest in a new bed as I was having trouble get out of the water bed. I continue to be feeling well and hope that I have a good next week because I am working every day (which tends to be a lot harder on my body).

Below are pictures of where we are at with the fireplace right now and new baby bump picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment