Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

 Updated Fireplace
Cute changing pad cover!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that Santa brought them everything they wanted this year. Jeremy and I had a great Christmas! All we wanted were baby things off of our gift registry since that is what we really need. At my parents house we always open presents from my Grandma Kirby on Christmas eve and this year we opened my Aunt and Uncles presents, then we go hang out at the Marks till late. On Christmas morning we get up and go over EARLY to my parents because all of my nephews and nieces are excited to open presents. We got so many wonderful things for this baby boy at my parents house including many VT outfits (yup, he will be ready for those tailgates)! We also got the bedding for the crib which Jeremy and I love! Later in the day we go to the Jeremy's parents house and eat food and spend time with them. They also got us many nice things for the baby, like a precious Steelers outfit and a baby monitor. My favorite gift of all from them though has to be the prenatal massage I get to go get (I am super excited)!!!!! We even got a white Christmas as it snowed here all day! We got so many more nice things from both families but there are too many to list. We are very blessed to have such wonderful families!

The fireplace is coming along and is looking close to finish. Jeremy hopes he can get the fireplace finished by the end of this week. After we get the fireplace finished he still has to stone the bar, paint the kitchen, put all the trim back up, and hang the lights over the bar. Nothing to be stressed over right? He works so hard! My big project for this week is hopefully finish cleaning downstairs. When I say I am cleaning downstairs I mean I am scrubbing the baseboards, the walls, the carpets, and everything in between. It is no light task in itself, but it already looks like a completely different room down there!

There have not been many changes this week with the baby other than me continuing to get larger and larger. The baby continues to have no schedule (that I can tell). My ribs have been hurting the past couple weeks and I have found that putting a pillow behind my back seems to help. We do have a doctors appointment this week so I will update you after that. It should be a regular check this week. Next week we start our Prepared Childbirth Classes, which Jeremy and I think should be interesting and fun.

For New Years we are going to a party at Dusty and Danielle's house which we are excited! I hope everyone gets to spend the New Years with the ones they love! Just think next year I will have two cute boys to kiss at midnight!

2 comments:

  1. The fireplace looks nice. I love the changing pad cover. It is so cute.

    Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are really excited to see things coming together! We cant wait for Baby Marks to meet you!

    ReplyDelete