Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ready or Not (part 2)

Okay, so this is it, the final post. The next post I will make will be to let you know that little man is here! I had a doctors appointment this morning to check and see how he is doing. We had a sonogram first. The baby has hair (so that explains my heartburn) that you can see on the sonogram pictures. He is definitely a boy! He is also a BIG boy, 8 pounds and 8 oz according to their measurements. The stress test went well. He fell asleep in the middle of it so they had to wake him up with the mean buzzer thing again (he is clearly a relaxed baby). I am about 3 cm dilated and 100% effaced. The doctor once again said that he would be surprised if I make it much longer (but he has been saying that all along). So with that being said, if Baby Marks is not here by Monday they are forcing him out. That is right, Monday March 7 we will definitely be meeting our baby boy!!!

Jeremy is soooo excited to meet his son! Me, I am nervous, excited, scared, and stressed! I have been feeling pretty well the past couple days, although walking has gotten more difficult for me and I have been having a lot of lower back pain. We gave the dogs a bath last night so they are ready to meet their baby brother. I need to get the house clean (again) and make sure we have everything we need ready!

Please continue to pray for us as we are certainly going to need it these next few days and weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment