Monday, January 31, 2011

Showered with Love

What an amazing weekend I had. I have to admit we have the best friends and family around! I was given a baby shower thrown by Kelly Shores, she went out of her way to make this day very special for baby boy and myself. I cannot tell her how much this meant to me! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. We are so thankful each and every one of you are in our lives and will be such a big part of our baby boy's life. He is going to be one lucky boy! I think I can officially say that we are now ready for baby boy to be here. (okay Jeremy may disagree with this statement a little bit, he will be ready for baby after the Super Bowl on Sunday, GO STEELERS).

The wonderful host, Kelly Shores!

This is my very cute cake that taste better as good as it looks, if you can believe that!!

Kelly Carter and Addi who came from Richmond to the shower (Kelly made my very cute passy corsage)

Fallon and Eli, Fallon was my best friend growing up and I was so excited she was there!

Tiffany, Cari, and I having some girl talk!

Kelly's husband, Adam, made some really delicious food!


A very special gift made by my Aunt Linda. She painted that to match our theme.

Connie made him a bib and an outfit for every holiday!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone who came! We are very blessed!

On Sunday, we took maternity pictures with our wedding photographer (who is also pregnant)! It was so much fun and so nice to chitchat with another pregnant lady. I cant wait to see them. I will post these soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment