Thursday, February 3, 2011

Maternity Pictures and Update

Is it really already February? Wow! One month from today we are expecting baby boy to be here. We had a doctors appointment yesterday and things went well. I am happy to say I am starting to progress and the doctor said that he would be surprised if I make it to my due date! Hello reality!? We could be meeting our little baby tomorrow or next week, and probably before next month?! The doctor said the baby is head down and very low and expects me to have an easy labor (um, I like the sounds of that, lets hope he knows what he is talking about). I go to the doctor every week at this point. Now, I am not as happy of a camper as I used to bed with this pregnancy. I have been a little bit achy and have some very bad sore spots at the top of my belly where the baby has been pressing, which makes me uncomfortable. I have been having a lot more tears lately. I cried like a baby the other morning when I had to get up for work...and I don't mean whined and got mad, I full out cried! I guess the hormones are increasing. One thing that has changed is the baby doesn't have his feet in my ribs, so that actually feels good. I will keep you updated on progress. I hope we can at least hold out two more weeks before baby gets here, but doctor says he would be healthy if he did come tomorrow.

Jeremy has been finishing up work. He painted the kitchen (I went and hung out with my parents to avoid the smell) and put up trim. He is currently hanging lights. After this all he will have to do is tile the kitchen back splash and he will be finished with house projects! This makes both of us very very happy. He actually promised me next weekend will be all about us and relaxing! This weekend is the weekend of Jeremy. He is throwing a poker tournament at our house this weekend with friends and people from work. Then of course Sunday is the big Super Bowl game....which means GO STEELERS! A fun weekend for Jeremy before the baby gets here!

This past weekend we took maternity pictures with the photographer from our wedding, Natalie Gibbs. She is amazing and I would hands down recommend her for anyone who is getting married, needs portraits, or maternity pictures. She does such an amazing job and we always have fun while taking pictures! Here are our pictures and there will be more to come soon! THANK YOU SO MUCH NATALIE!








1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!:) love it!!!
    I love the pic of you sitting down on the fence looking down at that sweet baby bump! You MUST frame that one in the boys room! too sweet!

    ReplyDelete