Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Enemy

Bentley has found his biggest enemy this week....the bottle! He took the bottle for two days while I was unable to feed him, but he was not happy about it. (We are not talking formula either, we are talking my milk). So, last night we are going to diner and shopping and since it was getting close to feeding time we decided to take a bottle. This child threw the biggest temper-tantrum (I am sure this wont be the last one)! I am talking screaming (like a girl, you know the high pitch scream), kicking his feet, throwing his arms around, and gagging. Complete refusal to take the bottle! In true bad-mother fashion I gave in and gave the child what he wanted (to be fair this is not a battle I thought I needed to have with a six week old). Bentley 1, Mommy 0

So not much new to report this week....

I am recovering well. I go back to the doctor to on Friday to make sure everything is healing appropriately. I am so excited to be able to eat what I want without worrying about the pain!

Bentley is doing well. He is a very happy baby and is smiling all the time! We are still having some good and bad nights. I woke up last night to find both Jeremy and Bentley sleeping in the exact same position. If it weren't the middle of the night I would have taken a picture.

Jeremy is doing great and is very busy at work.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. I have two appointments on Friday. Saturday is the VT spring game, then dinner with his family. Sunday is lunch with my family for Easter. Somehow I have to find time to bake!Shew!

Happy Easter everyone!

P.S. more pictures to come of Bentley next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment