Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Surgery

Quick update....

Bentley is doing well. He rolled over for the first time, from his belly to his back. We understand that it was prob. a fluke and he wont do it again for some time, but it is still an exciting first!

I have my gallbladder surgery tomorrow. I am so nervous! I have never had a surgery before. I am very blessed everyone is pitching in.. Jeremy, my mom and dad, and his parents have all agreed to take turns watching Bentley. I will have a long weekend of recovering, but hopefully it will leave me feeling like a new person. Please pray for Jeremy as he is taking the night shift with Bentley. Please pray for me, that everything goes well and I have a quick recovery!

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. good luck! i'm sure everything will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! All will be well. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete