Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Normal

I know I keep talking about normal and many say what is normal? I am finally getting back to what I consider normal. Normal for me is being able to shower, clean, go to the grocery store, work out, play with my son and dogs,have some quiet time with my husband, and everyone be healthy and happy. I managed to do all of these things at some point this week!

We were able to enjoy Easter with our family. Jeremy's family put together a wonderful dinner on Saturday night and we were able to socialize and enjoy each others company. My family put together a wonderful lunch the next day. Needless to say we did not go hungry this weekend. The Easter Bunny visited Bentley and gave him a toy for tummy time, some swimming trunks for the summer (he already has sun glasses thanks to Tom and Liz), and a teething toy. He also got several cute outfits and stuffed animals and some cute shoes from family. This child is not spoiled at all!

Bentley is doing well! We have his 2 month checkup next week. He rolled over a second time at Grandma and Grandpaps house, he did have a little help by a small pillow. Once he got almost all the way over he was at the edge of the pillow and
he continued to roll. He is at such a fun age. He can also entertain himself for up to 10 minutes using his hands and feet!!

Here are some pics from Easter!









No comments:

Post a Comment